Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dishing it up


Okay, I am sitting here at work trying to reflect on what has been going on for the past three weeks of the new year. So far, we have had the "Worlds of Healthy Flavors" conference here at Greystone. I have seen two mediocore movies that don't even warrant a critique.Today we had a Town Hall Meeting for our staff. Charles Henning introduced the standards of excellence to the employees at Greystone. Be it said that his background in hospitality has groomed him to offer such sterling overtures as, "How may I assist you?" or "I am at your service" or "It's certainly my pleasure" whenver a guest calls upon any of us. I think this is good and should reflect well on the CIA. I do however, have a little concern about the spontanaety of these repsonses however scripted.

No comments: