Thursday, January 19, 2006

Cold Weather, Warm Hearts


The days are still pretty short and the nights are long and pretty soon the swallows will be returning to build thier nests in the spring and we will have a lot of bird poop to clean up in front of our main entrance. In spite of all the terrible things going on in the world, it is important to wear the world "like a lose garment" as they say. Don't take yourself too seriously, and try to laugh about things that might otherwise upset you.I am 55 and the circumstances that have got me this far are pretty much out of my control. I go to work, I pay my rent, I do my laundry, I pay my bills and when I have some free time I get creative and draw pictures which I scan into my computer and then add to my website . Hey, life is great- and then you move on....

No comments: