Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Breakdown


This Sunday moring I woke up early to get a head start. I was responsible for being the first lector, taking the collection, announcing the Crab Feed for the men's club and selling the tickets after Mass. Then I head for the CIA where the big breakdown after the Mustard Festival event took place. There was a lot little messes and things that needed to be put back in their rightful place. I don't really feel that things are up to speed for the day until I have all my ducks in a row, so to speak. The weather has lightened up a little bit, but the digging and renovation taking place around my apartment leaves a lot to be desired.My phone is not working again... their was not hot water this morning... my rent was raised 90.00 a month to 840.00, my PG&E bill skyrocketed to 75.00 a month from 25.00 and I HAD MY HEAT TURNED OFF since the beginning of December. When I went outside I smelled a gas leak around the apartment so things aren't going so great.

No comments: