Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer winding down


Today we are experiencing a heat wave in St. Helena. The temperature is slated to go above 105 ☠ Yikes! I will be in an air-conditioned environment however, and will probably spend most of the day inside. It is Tuesday and this is my "hump" day now that I have Fridays and Saturdays off. I will drink plenty of water today and will be stopping by Dr. Michael Mulaney's office to pick up some more Kangen water this evening. This Kangen water is an ionized water that has a high alkaline profile. My system has been fairly acidic for some time so I have been converting to a healthier lifestyle by consuming up to eight - eight ounce glasses of water every day. You should always drink before you get thirsty. Water is the best hydration fluid. I have been off coffee now for over four weeks. Good for me. The picture above is of a healthy salad that I was indulging in last Thursday.

No comments: