Thursday, May 21, 2009

Before and After

Okay, so I am not the Mona Lisa but I am going to be a work of art I tell you.Yesterday, I went to the St. Helena high school track to run laps. This morning I rode my bike about four miles. I have been eating right and getting enough sleep. It is day four of my summer routine. My friend Joe wants to sell me some nutritional products to help me along the way and I just may go for it. So far I am a stout 183lbs. at 5'8" and to my way of thinking that is around 30 lbs. overweight. So my goal is to get down to 150lbs. by my birthday in December.I am NOT going to TRY... I am going to DO IT. I put a before picture of me that I am afraid to look at... just because it disgusts me. Enough about that. You will see me looking lean and mean come this Fall I am sure. Any of you reading this are welcome and encouraged to ask me about my progress. If I start to slack off, you have my permission to give me a swift kick in the Keester. But beware, I will be a force to be reckoned with because I don't intend to be a slacker.

No comments: