Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thumb torque

Watch the video
I don't know how i did it, but the base of my thumb joint is really sore. I am thinking it may be job related. I am going to buy a support brace to stabalize it and try not to aggravate it any worse than it is. This week is the Baking and Pastry Conference and I will need to be on my game. Usually Conference attendees can be pretty demanding, but we just kill them with kindness and offer them the best of our hospitality for which the CIA is well known. Yesterday was my sister Rita's birthday and I want to wish her a very happy one.My co-worker and supervisor, Desi has warned me "Never to question her authority". I think she was semi-serious but am not certain. If she was serious, I would have to counter that with " I will never question you authority if you agree not to doubt my intelligence !" too-shay, oh-tay !

No comments: