Friday, August 20, 2010

On top of the heap


Or underneath it? I never seem to know or care these days. I have been driving a rather modest and dare I say, crummy little car for the last fifteen years. I am almost scared to talk unkindly about it for fear it may stop running as well as it has for over 190,000 miles. If I change the oil, I will probably try to drive it through the next winter instead of getting a new one. It has gotten me around in spite of it's rather banged up appearance. I wanted to purchase a cute little white Jetta a few weeks ago, but my neighbor sold it. Damn. Now I have been thinking of that Jetta almost every day since.I definitely want a white car because I like the way they get seen. I don't want to be missed as people pull in and out of traffic. I have been affirming that the perfect car is now manifesting for me in my life, in totally satisfying and harmonious ways for the highest good of all concerned.

No comments: