Sunday, March 08, 2009

The electric plant


Another day spent drawing. Today I drew a picture of a plant that was given to me by a very sweet person I who happens to be one of my co-workers. She was one of only a handful of people who thought enough to send me well wishes with a plant when I was out during the month of December. The plant is really starting to grow big now. It seems to let me know when it wants to be outside and when it needs a little drink of water. I am going to try to take good care of it, because my history demonstrates otherwise. I have had a cactus die on me. This is not going to happen to Warren. There, I have given the plant a name. The drawing shows a lot of red and purple energy around it because those are the colors that seems to be around me these days.

No comments: