Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Beautiful Fall Day


Today, I got off to a good start. I said my prayers and asked God for guidance and direction. I really wanted to be of service today and not just go on "automatic pilot" when meeting people who are visiting the Culinary Institute of America for the first time. I got along well with my co-workers as they prepared for the Conference that will be starting tommorow. The lunch today in our teaching kitchen was absolutely delicious, and everyone seemed to be on their game so to speak. At the end of the day I ended up drawing a picture that was a practice sketch for a tattoo I am designing for a friend. I am starting to get the hang of doing these type of designs and will probably to quite a few more of these rough drafts before I release one to be etched into someone's back.

No comments: