Saturday, February 04, 2006

Waiting for Monday


It's only Saturday, but I am already looking forward to my days off. The weather is just beautiful outside and I plan on taking full advantage of it.The only event that is happening tonight at the CIA is something that the Montessori Family Center from St. Helena is putting on.They are calling it "Shanghai Nights" and it is a fundraiser that the locals get gussied up for to bid on wine, and eat extravagant food. On another note, I went to my regular home group meeting last night at the hospital. I am back attending that meeting now, because the old secretary has moved on ( He really got on my nerves, So I decided that I needed to be around "oldtimers" for awhile ).Nurse Kitty is just being her bubbly self, and it seems that we can be civil towards each other since I have made amends. Tommorow I will do the first reading at mass and sell tickets to the Church Men's club Crab Feed after mass. No big deals in my life right now... Just honoring my committments.

No comments: