Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hearing and Vision

I drew this awhile ago, with no particular girl in mind.I think she is my dream girl. I modified it Photoshop to get the colors and effect I wanted. I scanned the drawing which was done on a thick textured Canson paper. My eyes are playing tricks on me lately, and my vision and hearing are not what they used to be. Ambient noise is bothersome, and objects that are further than two feet become blurry and fragmented.I find myself asking people to repeat what they said.Sometimes I smile stupidly like a foreign person that doesn't understand the language. I wear a pair of pharmacy magnifiers with 2.25 strength. Color has not been a problem though, nor has my hand to eye coordination. I don't know what I would do with myself if I couldn't draw or paint. Ahhh.. the things I used to take for granted as a youth.

No comments: