Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Peaceful Sunday Morning

I slept in this morning and, and got up to enjoy a warm shower and a hot cup of coffee as I started my day.Listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Riviera Paradise" easing into a serene mood here in Calistoga. Now, Shark Guest's "Sin the Moon is playing... another nice and easy tune to start the day. Today I will be inside painting rocks all day to increase my inventory.

My business has been doing well, and that means that I have to ramp up my production.I intentionally skipped the Glen Ellen Farmer's Market today to accomplish what needs to be done. I refuse to sell products that I would not want to keep myself.The rock below is an example of a good quality mediation rock that I would sell for twenty-five dollars along with a gift bag.

No comments: