Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Vegas Odds

It is an hour away from my sixty second birthday.Which, by the way, is December the Thirteenth, not December 21st.I better get to enjoy my birthday before the Mayans predict my future a little more than a week from now.

I don't think the world is going to end on Dec. 21st, but the world as we know it will end (and begin again) in the same moment. Like the Beatles sang in their song, "Oh Blah Dee, Oh Blah Dah" life goes on.Since time is man-made anyway, who really believes that it is going to run out?

Perhaps it will

I am fairly certain that my body will eventually decompose and that my memory won't matter nearly as much as I had hoped it would; Except when I'm sitting around trying to recall what the standard view of the world was, is, or is going to be. The only reason for this is to have a nice chat with my new friends, if their are any.

Now what are the odds of that?


No comments: