Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Affirmations

"Everything I need is now coming to me in totally satisfying and harmonious ways for the highest good of all concerned.”

“The light within me is producing perfect results in every phase of my life now!”

“God’s loving protection and guidance has shown me the way to be in every situation.”

The more I repeat affirmations that stick, I am programming my subconscious mind to listen and believe that wonderfully great things will occur in my life.

I always get the distinct feeling when something is not moving me in the right direction. My energy shifts and I begin to resort to old habits and ways of thinking. Today, I am grateful for the friends that have stuck with me throughout my life in spite of my bad behavior, selfishness and indifference. I truly wish to step into to the light and bring everyone with me.

No comments: