Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Oh blah dee, Oh blah dah...



Today was another uneventful day. I putted around doing busy work waiting, waiting and yawning. Too much of nothing makes a man feel ill at ease. I am looking at making a change and yet am not about to force any quick solutions.

My friend Veda is wearing the world like a loose garment. She has put all her things in storage and is living out of a suitcase. Today she called via Skype and we had a nice conversation before she went off to sleep. She is in transition and it feels like I am too.

My beard is coming in nicely. You might say I look like a beat poet or a contemporary of Ernest Hemingway. I like that image. Plans are brewing for the end of the month. Veda and I will be attending a “black tie optional” dinner at my alma mater in Moraga. Oreo cookies turned 100 today and the St. Mary’s Gaels are progressing to the NCAA tourney ! Sweet sixteen is on the horizon!


I really don’t have anything to gripe about do I?

No comments: