Monday, November 07, 2011

My new Focus



The White Potato has gone to the Polly Klass foundation. It was a great vehicle while it lasted, but now I have a beautiful, sleek, "Frankenstien green" Ford Focus. This car rocks ! It has a plug in jack for my iPhone, so that when someone calls it will interrupt my iTunes playlist to receive the call which comes in through my car speakers ! It also has electric windows, locks and cruise control. This is a dream come true.

Now, about the color. It actually is rather interesting looking. It sort of reminds me of the luminescent paint I use on my Spirit rocks to make them glow in the dark. Hmmm… I was sure I wanted a white car, but this is too perfect! Perhaps I should get personalized plates too, but I doubt this will happen.

It definitely feels like I am creating a new persona.

No comments: