Friday, November 05, 2010

November Peace


This short movie clip is of Lake Hennessy, which I feature on this blog from time to time. It is one of those places here in the Napa Valley where I can escape to find Serenity and Peace. Today was no exception. Earlier I was bored so I found an old pair of suede slip on shoes and I ended up painting them metallic blue ( Yes, just like the Spirit Rocks in my previous post ). I feel goofy wearing them, but also somewhat liberated. The shoes went for the brief hike up into the hills you see featured in the video above.Then around 6pm I headed back into town and then up to the Friday night meeting at the St. Helena Hospital. Afterwards I met with a group of people to have a late dinner at Amigos in downtown St. Helena. It was fun fellowshipping with my friends from Napa. Everyone had a few yarns to spin and a lot of catching up to do. It was a fun day today.

No comments: