Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Introspection


Today was a quiet day. I stayed at home until noon and then went over to help unpack a truck for the Food Bank. It didn't take long and I was back at home working on how I want to package the Spirit Rocks. I am thinking about using them for fund raising purposed or some such. I haven't decided. The last thing I want to do with them is sell them. It's not that they aren't marketable, it's just that I really despise attaching a value to something I have loved into existence. The same is true for the chefs hats. I absolutely love giving them to kids as a gift, just to see their reaction. The Spirit Rocks have a special meaning for me that is beginning to be revealed. To me, they are about focusing and centering on something good, so as to bring you out of a blue funk. I don't know how to use them yet, except that I think that having them under the light to charge them is an awesome exercise. Then to observe them until the glow fades is a good way to drift into a meditative state.


No comments: