Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good orderly direction


Today is my sister Martha's Birthday. I sent her a gift certificate for two cooking classes at the CIA. I hope she enjoys them and comes away with more skills that she can add to her already bountiful set. The temperature should rise up over one hundred degrees today. It was the hottest day on record in Los Angeles yesterday. It is still early enough in the day, so I haven't turned on the fan or air conditioner yet. Presently, I am working on a couple of pictures to add to my portfolio. I will post them as soon as they are ready to be put online. During the past couple of days I've been reflecting on the events of my life. It is difficult to stay in the moment. It is important for me to set out to accomplish a few tasks every day. I am going to start with baby steps.

No comments: