Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July approaching


Many things are coming up as this month ends. Dave Keegan is a friend who is returning from Italy who I plan to get together with to celebrate his birthday. San Antonio is the city chosen to commemorate the 75th anniversary of a Fellowship of which I am a member, and am currently planning on attending, even though I am registered and don't have a plane ticket or hotel reservation. My vacation begins on friday. Everything else seems to be okay... I still owe money for my student loans and the rent is due for this coming month. Let's see, what else? It's three o' clock in the morning on Tuesday, June 29th, 2010. I am wearing my snuggie that my nephew Edward gave me as a Christmas present last December and I am typing away, trying to make a blog. It is sorta like taking a crap at this point. Be well until my next post.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you come into abundance and tons of love.....'cause I hear you on the rent part...
sending love your way, wish I could send you money;-)