Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Springing


The swallows have returned to make their babies and head south to Capistrano sometime in July. The Enchanted magnolias have blossomed and we have had a lot of tourists over the past weekend for the Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives Conference.I went on a nice little hike to a place called "Zin Zin Falls" not far from Lake Berryessa on my days off. It was eight miles round trip. You can say that I was pretty spent by the end of the hike. I ate a tub of yogurt before I laid down to rest that evening and it helped assuage the pain I usually get from cramping, sore muscles. It worked. This is the type of weather that motivates me in to action. I make promises to myself to start exercising more, but there is only 24 hours in a day, and I usually have other things I want to do with my time.


No comments: