Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gaels gone mild


Okay, So i watched as the St. Mary's Gaels got stomped in the Sweet Sixteen NCAA Basketball Tourney as Baylor went on to the Elite Eight. At least now, we won't have to face Duke.Traveling to S.F.'s ATT Park to watch the game on the Jumbotron was an experience. One of the Alumni donated money to have this free event for all the Gaels goin' wild. It was sad to see us lose, but it was great catching up with a few of my class mates that made it there. Afterward, I drove back to Calistoga and stoppped in St. Helena to get a free cheeseburger at the new "Gotts" that used to be "Taylors Refresher". A big legal battle is developing over the switching of the former name.
Today, I am back at work and I really am not feeling very prepared today. I drank enough coffee this morning to make me a little "thin-skinned" . Tomorrow is another day.


No comments: