Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer 09' Commences


It is early morning and I just went out on my deck to look at my tomato plants. I have two of them. They both are doing well.What is it about tomato plants that make you feel like you are getting something accomplished in life? Whatever it is, I like it. The sun is just coming up and a new day is dawning. My breakfast this morning is a bowl of Special K with strawberries. One could survive for years just eating cereal .Maybe that and a Heckle and Jeckle cartoon.I have cut back on dairy using this Silk stuff instead. It's not bad and seems to go well with the cereal. At least it hydrates the dehydrated strawberries enough to make them edible. Otherwise, these things taste like those red strips that they used to put inside of flavor straws that turned your milk pink. Remember those? If you do, than you are surely dating yourself. But hey, at least you are dating someone !

No comments: