Friday, January 09, 2009

2009 on the edge


So New Year's Eve and New Year's Day with the run across the Golden Gate Bridge came and went. Now MacWorld, sans Steve Jobs already came and went. Today, the sun is shining it is the 9th of January... time is flying by as we are concerned about other things like doing the laundry. Today I am heading off to work and will be working the cameras for our regular cooking demos and with the restaurant closed for cleaning, it still should be pretty quiet.( I actually kind of like that ) Lately, it looks like everyone is hunkering down for the winter, and catching up on their correspondence. Yesterday, three more members of my family joined Facebook. Now if only we can get my sister Rita to join. We shall see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, don't publish this, but here is my blog
nimporterien@blogspot.com