Monday, December 29, 2008

A picture of patience.


So, I guess I didn't miss payroll after all. I called this morning and Marilyn informed me that payday is this coming Friday. Phew!
Even still, I am having money concerns. I got a call from Progressive Insurance informing me that the guy who hit me is under insured ( i.e. has $15, 000. worth of coverage ) and so far, my medical bills are at $ 19, 000. and rising. I haven't had any physical therapy, my arm has a rash from the cast that doesn't look too good, and I still don't have a reliable means of transportation. Oh well, like they say in Al-anon... "This too shall pass". I am going to try not to be such a whiner come the new year. In other words, this is going to be a resolution of mine this coming year. Don't complain about things I either a.) Can do nothing about or... b.) Am willing to try and work towards a solution. Nuff said. Above is a picture I drew of my mom who was a great example of patience and tolerance in my life. She put up with the shenanigans of nine kids, assorted grandkids and fools who were quick to judge her. I still miss her very much to this day.

No comments: