Friday, December 05, 2008

Don't be this guy!


If it could happen to me, it could happen to anyone. I am referring to being hit from behind on a scooter by a GMC truck driven by an intoxicated person ( who fortunately was caught and arrested ). It could have been lights out for me... no last minute preparations, just goodbye!
Watch my Public Service Message
Part of me wants to go out fast like that. Not to have a slow death (like Cancer). But since I was given enough of a preview a few weeks ago, I have changed my mind. First of all,I am not ready to go by any means. If I have to be taken out, though; I would prefer to leave this world "in my sleep" as they say. Not a care in the world... in a peaceful manner. Enough of the morbitity.I want you all to live long and prosper, and as my boss likes to say, "May the farce be with you !"

No comments: