Monday, November 03, 2008

Hoping for the end of the Bush Legacy


A Seesmic Special in which actor John Cleese is interviewed by a Seesmic staff member. This man's opinions are most reflective of my own. I love his sense of humor, as well as his sense of the absurd. I have become more a fan of John Cleese as I've gotten older, than I ever was when watching his comedic acting on Monte Python during my college years. His observations about George W's first term in office are dead on... I was really pleased to learn that I was not alone in my belief that his candidacy and subsequent presidency was the most deceptively corrupt political staging ever foisted on an already suspicious American public. The worst part being, that most of us will suffer the legacy of this man's decisions long after he leaves office.

No comments: