Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stuff goin' on...


Monday I will go to the Queen of the Valley to have exploratory surgery. I am looking at maybe getting a stint or an angioplasty for my heart. I am 57 and have a blocked artery. Great. The other thing is that there are many conferences and weddings happening this month at the CIA and I don't have time to go see my friends really. I just am not motivated to do much lately. The dog days of summer are over, and so is my get up and go. I think I want to go on another vacation. Then again, I would feel guilty about spending money I don't have to buy things I don't need , to please people I don't even LIKE ! Tomorrow is another B&P graduation and I have hardly gotten to know any of the students that have gone through this section. It kind of makes me sad in a way. Somehow, I have the feeling that I am going to be at the CIA until the day I die... whenever that is.

No comments: