Friday, April 18, 2008

Keeping up with it...


Wow, it has been over a week since I've blogged ! Shame on me. This is so much better than writing in a diary because of it's vulnerability, and potential to reach an outside audience. At times, I've wanted to reveal more about myself here, you know... kind of like the "baring your soul" variety of blog.I think it would be difficult to filter out what would be ego-blather versus what would actually be making a contribution to my readers. After all, wouldn't that be the job of a good editor? Wait a minute, I'm not only the author, but I am also the editor! ( duh! ) This is so like the committee running constantly in my head. But hell, if I can't express it, I am stuck with it! ( What is it that I was talking about, again? ) Oh yea, this blog. My paranoia tells me that some "meta mind" in the background is tabulating all this data and information to eventually dispatch the white coats to deposit me in a rubber room. More than fearing for my sanity would be the idea that someone would be put away for having an opinion or that I am dangerous to the community as a whole.I am shocked at how hard some people work to control the behavior and opinions of people not like themselves. I think that we all need to be more generous and charitable in our opinions of others.. and let it begin with me.

No comments: