Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gratitude Day


As Thanksgiving approaches this year, I think about all the things that I have to be grateful for... all the help people have offered me over the years. People like Eric Swenson, Reid Bennett, Dave Keegan and Don Freeland. Without these guys I don't know where I would be. There have been many others too, who have assisted me when I didn't know where else to turn. My sisters Martha and Rita, my nephew Edward and my brother John. Family has always been there for me. I try to help others as much as I can, and lend a hand where it is most needed. Now is the time of year to reflect on all of these blessings. I hope to continue to learn to be of service to others, to give what I can, when I can. If you are reading this and you have made a difference in someone's life, count yourself among those who matter very much to me and those you have helped.

No comments: