Friday, November 23, 2007

Feeling Funky


Today is the day after Thanksgiving and I have been sick with a chest cold now for around 2 weeks. I cannot laugh or I am thrown into a coughing fit. My head and chest will ache if I could too much. I have taken expectorant and cough medicine now for around a week and it has only improved slightly. I just don't like bronchitis. It has been hanging on and hanging on. I got a flu shot at the end of October and thought that I would be protected to some degree.I have not taken any time off from work because I wouldn't know how to best spend my time, and would be spinning my wheels wondering what was going on at work.I have been trying to get more rest but it seems like the more rest I get the more I need. Hmmmm... I am going to stop by Cal-Mart and get some more medicine before I go home tonight. This sucks.

No comments: