Thursday, August 30, 2007

Easy Street


It seems that Blogging is much easier than trying to post to my own website, although most of my art work can be found there. Luckily, I have linked my best photography and illustration work to the menu on the right.Recently, I have created designs that look good on t-shirts, posters, stickers, slideshows, wine bottles and other substrates.I am familiar enough with native graphic programs that I can now do pretty much anything digital, and burn it to a CD/DVD or upload it to a website. As the techonology improves, this process will get easier and easier as information refinement and transmission becomes more relevant.I absolutely love being in Communication with people, and to be part of a larger community. I am not one for isolation, except when what I want is Peace and Quiet. Admittedly, I do relish my privacy as I think most people do, but their has to be a balance. Tonight, I am attending my second class of " Comparative Religion" at the Napa Valley Junior College. We have to have a total of 10 enrolled students or the class gets dropped. My friend Dieter wants to go see the movie, " Hairspray "at the Cameo Theater. I may just join him in the event that the religion class doesn't fly.

No comments: