Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My New Scooter !


Okay, Revolution Moto has provided me with the most beautiful 250cc Aprilia Scarabeo Motorscooter around. In fact, it is the only one of it's kind in Northern California.
It is a deep indigo color ( almost eggplant, if you will ) and it is 100cc's faster than my old one.I really have to thank BMW of Santa Rosa for facilitating this process.They picked the bike up in their van when it broke down. The manager called me to tell me that they would get me a new scooter and Revolution Moto came through with a brand spanking new one in less than two weeks. I love riding it around now that the sunny season is still around. Pretty soon though, I will be driving the old white potato ( my Ford Aspire ) when the rain and cold weather sets in after Halloween.

No comments: