Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday on a Holiday Weekend



The kids in the neighborhood are getting excited about the fair that is taking place this weekend. They buy a bracelet and get to go on all the rides ( Jessica says that it's Free then). It is quiet here at the CIA. Only foot traffic as we have no big events scheduled. Last night the Napa Valley Vintners had their annual dinner in the Barrel Room. I heard that everything went smoothly and our Special Events Staff deserves a Gold Star. As it stands, I am continuing this blog on Wednesday , July 5th because as usual , I got busy. Last night I did a kewl thing. I climbed up on the roof top of my apartment building to watch the fireworks. I also brought my Powermac with and Isight up there with me. I was chatting with my friend Steve from Calgary who was at a campground there ( without any fireworks to view, I might add ) and I was able to direct the ISight camera towards the sky so that he could watch the entire show from 9:30 to 10:00 pm. I love high tech stuff for this very reason.

No comments: