Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Banteron's Blip Blog Begins !


This is starting to be fun. Okay, so you may NOT think that I am not a very private person. The fact is that I like to put myself out there , but I do in fact cherish my privacy. I live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country in a one bedroom apartment amidst Hispanic neighbors who have many kids who like to stay up to all hours playing a variety of games that involve yelling, screaming and crying. I live upstairs, plunking away at my puter. Today I discovered videoblogging at http://blip.tv It is just an experiment depending on how easy and interested YOU may be in tracking my day to day activites. If I can do this, Anyone can do this ! Have a simple ( perhaps boring at times) daily monologue that details your thoughts and observations.
Oh joy !

No comments: