Thursday, April 20, 2006

Presidential Perspective


It has been a little while since I have blogged, mainly because I have been staying busy in other ways. The rains have finally ceased for the time being. It has been a very WET late winter/ early spring here in the Napa Valley. I think that grapes are going to suffer this year. Many oak trees have fallen over and there has been significant flooding up an down the Valley. Yesterday, I saw a helicopter practising touching down and taking off. When I asked someone what that was all about, he said that the president was coming this weekend to visit St. Helena. Great. We had Dick Cheneny come visit about 6 months ago and I guess he enjoyed his visit so much he had to tell George W. This probably means that he will come visit the CIA for lunch or something and the secret service will be all over the place, looking obvious. Well, I for one have been through this drill before. Welcome to the REAL CIA Mr. President.

No comments: