Friday, December 09, 2005

Birthday Time

As my 55th birthday approaches, I ma reflecting on the idea that I have reached a metaphorical "Speed Limit". I am in the autumn of my years so to speak, and every day I look for ways to insure my comfort as time goes bye. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to the employee Christmas Party this year, but glad that I did because of the delicious food and wonderful setting. The band was terrific and even though I didn't stay late, I had a good time. This year they had a little puppet chow called, "le Cirque de Cafe" which featured knives, forks and spoons in a fantasy circus motif with accordian accompaniment. It was entertaining and silly all at once. Next Tuesday evening I will be celebrating my Birthday in the Wine Specatator Greystone Restaurant with family and friends. My hope is that a certain special someone will show... we shall see.

No comments: