Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Having fun uploading Pics


Today I have been taking lots of pictures of the neighborhood kids, vineyards and liquid amber trees that all look colorful and beautiful. I signed up awhild ago for a Flickr account and have enjoyed uploading my images to both this site and the Flickr site. If you would like to see more of my images, just go to :

Flickr

You can start a free account and be a photojournalist either here at Blogger.com or at Flickr. I am still trying to find a sight where I can easily upload Quicktime videos too. I just bought a gigbyte chip for my fujifinepix 3300 camera because I can take Quicktime movies very easily and the modify them using Quicktime Pro before I upload them to my mac site.
I want to be able to do all of this easy and effortlessly, and to be able to have others access my sites real easily.

No comments: