Monday, November 07, 2005

The Big Push


Now that the World's of Flavor has passed, halloween is over and the winter season is approaching I have a little more time to blog. When I say this, I don't mean that I have a lot of time on my hands and that I am sitting around staring into space. This past week I have trained three new people who will be working at the concierge desk. They are all young women who are very pretty to look at... and my hope is that they will all perform well. I appreciate those that take the initiative to greet guests as they come through the door. On another note, I have sent Kitty a letter expressing my feelings for her. I don't plan on returning to the Friday night meeting any time soon. I think that I will be attending the Wednesday night meeting in St. Helena. Every time I attend the Friday night meeting, I am reminded of the love I lost.

No comments: