Saturday, July 09, 2005

Taking my time

It is cold this morning. It feels good because the days have been hot. I had two oatmeal cookies for breakfast. During the week, the Spice girls offer me cookies to take home with me. I usually take a bag of cookies and a loaf of bread. I give them to the families in Tortilla Flats ( my hood ).The kids here appreciate the gesture. Most of them are sugar junkies who leave their wrappers strewn up and down the driveway here.It seems like it has been a long time since I've had a good nights' sleep. I average about five or six hours a night.Today it is very slow at the CIA because it is still semester break here. Besides that, their are no Special Events happening today.
That suits me fine, because I could easily curl up behind a stack of books and go to sleep for a few more hours.

No comments: