Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Moving beyond my last blog

A Big Thanks if you listened to that last audio blog...but if you hadn't, you would be no worse for the wear. I promise not to kivetch like that in the future. It was just an experiment like I suspect the next one will be, and as I get more comfortable with the medium, I'll perhaps be more creative. I spent the last two days working on the computer and it sounds like one is actually accomplishing something when they say that, but you know and I know that this can perpetuate a myth. The myth I am thinking about is the one that the computer is making your life easier. Just as nature abhors a void, I think the personal computer necessitated a growing population, a more complex business and living arena, and has facilitated a large playing field with an expanded dimension to our everyday reality.

No comments: