Monday, May 07, 2012

First Saturday at the Farmer's Market

All went pretty well. I saw a lot of people who usually arrive to buy their vegetables and chat about what looks different this year. I also saw a few vendors who brought some new products to showcase.It is fun to create new things to look at and showoff. I had some bottle stoppers, refrigerator magnets and a few new styles. Some people I know personally, came to buy some gifts for their friends.I thought a lot about changes I would be making for this upcoming Market. For one, I am going to remember to pack a lunch and bring more water. If this Saturday was any indication, it should be a long, hot summer ! The Chefs Market on Thursday evenings in Napa will be a brand new experience for me.I am looking forward to providing some gorgeous Spirit rocks to a whole new group of fans!

No comments: