Monday, September 03, 2007

Sundays are the best


I like Sundays because they are so mellow and I feel more relaxed on this day than any other day of the week. I call it my Friday, but even it wasn't the day before my day off, I would still like it. Wednesday's are kind of awesome too though. Okay, I started my comparative religion class and it is gettng off to a slow start. I am not all that jazzed about it just yet. I do want to explore an learn about other religions but I need some help. In a way, people gravitate towards certain principles which keep them locked into certan behaviors. That is why I am exploring these different religions. But shit, there is a whole boatload of reading to do. Our teacher, Kitty Maquire is a Stanford Alum with a Master's Degree. I have a bachelor's degree in art and realize that education moves things forward in this culture and the world. So much has happened in the world since the new milleneum, that it is as if time is on warp speed as we find ourselves being throw faster and faster into the future. No time to take time. Just do what you have to do, then move on...

What a life I tell you !

No comments: