Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Summer Highlight

Tonight
I went to see the film "Ratatouille". I only wish that my friend Kitty would have gone with me to see it. I really loved how the film reached out to kids as well as adults. It was very accurate in it's depiction of chefs in the kitchen...especially a French Kitchen. I read that Thomas Keller actually was a consultant and advisor to some of the scripting. This helped maintain the film's authenticity. I learned a lot by watching this movie. Mostly, it confirmed what I have learned second-hand, by working at the C.I.A.

Today, I am back in the saddle so to speak.Even though it is Wednesday, It is my "Monday" and my spirits are up. The weather is beautiful outside. I look forward to meeting some of the new students from ACAP and Baking and Pastry. It looks like the parking lot is close to spilling over again.

No comments: