Thursday, May 31, 2007

...But seriously

Watch the video
As much as we like to think that we are the center of our universe, there are a lot of other factors that may lead us to sense that it is just the opposite.Perhaps we are just a speck on the wide screen display of life. Today feels like the movie "Ground Hog Day" inasmuch as their is a certain deja vu quality that pervades the day. It seems like everyone is just going through the motions.Repeating patterns and expressions that have become so ingrained in their everyday lives.I went to the cafe at my regular time to fetch my standard cup of Major Dickenson's Blend of Peet's Coffee adding just the right amount of half and half to get that quasi-mocha look that is so appetizing.The illusion that eveything is going along so smoothly, gets me thinking that a major event is right around the corner.I will keep you posted as the anticipation builds!

No comments: