Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Macmania


I have spent the last couple of days working on my macs. As much as I love these machines, I go absolutely crazy with frustration when things don't work out just right. Especially after I have tried every thing I know to remedy a tech problem late into the evening. Calling for tech support from Apple and Earthlink added to my mounting aggravation. I cannot tell you what it is like to listen to Pacabell's "Canon in D" for the fifty-eighth time before some automation FINALLY answers the call. The technicians are usually pretty placid and I USUALLY get a networking problem resolved in short order. On Tuesday morning I finally go my Airport Express Base station working correctly, to extend the signal of my DSL Wireless connection. Today I took pictures,made movies and recorded an interview with my pal, Don. When all my Macs and thier appendages are working flawlessly, I am a happy camper.Now here is a movie and interview of Don trying out my Ipod and commenting on the horse dung in Bothe Park.

The Movie

The Podcast

No comments: